Welcome to our website & thanks for visiting.
Jindi Farm is a small family run farm of 15 acres, nestled in the foothills of the Baw Baw Ranges in South East Victoria, Australia. We grow 400+ native Australian bush food plants and make up a range of products which we sell through retail outlets and Farmers’ Markets. Our plantation species include:
- Mountain Pepper (Tasmannia lanceolata)
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora)
- Davidsons Plum (Davidsonia jerseyana)
- Warrigal Greens (Tetragonia tetragonioides)
There is always something new we are trying out so this list is ever increasing!
We strive for a sustainable lifestyle with a simpler, holistic approach. Getting back to basics, making food from scratch, growing as much as we can on our farm to sustain ourselves whilst being conscious to leave a small environmental footprint.
Browse through the pages of our website and come with us on this journey of getting back to basics and making a living away from the rat race in preference for the simpler things.
Leslie and family
As seen in:
- The Weekly Times Farm Magazine article 17 April 2015
- ABC Radio interview on "farmer of the week" segment
- Town & Country Farmer Magazine May/June 2015 edition
- The Gippsland Lifesyle Magazine
- Sentinel Times
- The Warragul Larder magazine
- Guest presenter - PP&W CMA, Bush Food Workshop
- "Bush Food in the kitchen and garden" - 1/2 day workshop hosted by Jindi Farm
- Introduction to Bush Foods - Landcare, hosted by Jindi Farm
- Sourdough Workshop - Earth Shack Lardner, hosted by Jindi Farm
- Guest presenter at Landcare AGM - Jindivick